Monday, September 10, 2012

Fifty Shades Trilogy – Too Good To Be True



I love books, especially those trendy ones. That means that they are one of the best and entertaining. Great books attract readers, many readers. That’s honestly one factor I look into when choosing what to read, so I purchase e-book Fifty Shades Trilogy at eBay.com.
It was one mundane afternoon when I bumped into Sunny Toast blog post about Fifty Shades. I was intrigued when I “google” the title. It has more fans than Harry Potter series, sexier than Twilight series, and more captivating than any other love stories (even Nicholas Spark's). 

I easily finished Book 1 - Fifty Shades of Grey. It's really a page turner. I started Book 2 - Fifty Shades Darker, and was so engrossed - hoping there will be more books to come. Then, I finally started reading Book 3 - Fifty Shades Freed. 

The story is too erotic for young readers, and apt for adults. I'm really wondering if there are really couples like that. I cannot imagine myself doing those things with those stuffs mentioned. The characters are so loveable, especially Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele. I easily fall in love with their story, but I doubt that an "Anastasia Steele" still existed, especially in modern world.

The reading experienced is 100% worthy of my time. You can comment on this post if you're interested to buy the e-books ;-)


Just me, 
Phioxee

9 comments:

  1. I haven't read the book yet but since I always come across several reviews about it (mostly positive ones) I'm so tempted to start reading!

    - Gia http://www.lovelyserendipity.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved to read a lot before, but when I started blogging and playing online games, I don't find the time to read anymore. Haha. When I don't use the laptop, I find myself studying for school, but before I used to read until I fall asleep. Haha. Btw, I have something for you in my blog. Hope you'll check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nirecommend din sakin ng friend ko yung book na yan. Kaya lang wala pa akong mabilan dito :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nabasa ko na ung isa jan...grabe ung mga terminolgy..hehehehe... at napapa-google ako sa mga gustong gawin ni christian..hehe

    visit... www.forcehash.blogspot.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ay naku natatakot ako sa mga gadgets at devices sya. nahiya din ako mag google kasi baka may makakita at magtanong. hahaha

      Delete
  5. nice blog you have here admin... you have a cool template.. visit me back CLICK HERE follow me and I will follow yours. :) BTW great article you have here... great book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parang intriguing and interesting yung plot!! Hope there'll be movie versions : )

    ReplyDelete

Wild ideas? Outspoken minds? feel free. i won't delete them. as long as you leave you marks, i'd be glad to respond it right away